Park Home Under-Chassis Service
Stay Bright park homes can undertake an Park Home Under-Chassis Service & Maintenance service. It begins with a thorough inspection of the chassis of your park home. The under chassis is open to the elements as well as any build up of snow, mud or potential flooding due to is proximity to the ground. Being made of steel, without adequate protection, the frame can corrode and rust, making it brittle and prone to cracking or buckling under the weight of the Park Home and it’s contents.
Early signs of damage could include squeaky or uneven floors. More critical symptoms include floor movement, dampness leading to heat loss. The most severe cases could lead to the roof cracking or the park home floor subsiding.
Stay Bright can perform Park Home Under-Chassis Service for your park home, beginning with a complete inspection of the under chassis of your park home. We can then, provide a full service to re-strengthen and condition the chassis and provide underfloor insulation as standard with a guarantee of our work for 15 years.
The process includes:
- Replacing rotten timbers where necessary, treating and re-strengthening the wooden supports
- Replace old support jacks with new corrosion resistant jacks
- Replacement of floorboards where necessary
- Provide under-floor insulation using the latest insulation as standard.
- Clean and treat the steel chassis to prevent corrosion
Before & after shots of Under chassis maintenance and underfloor insulation. Not the corrosion around the chassis and steel support jacks
Stay Bright, through SIG Insulation, has access to a number of insulation manufacturers and will select the most effective one for the specific project.
- An expansive product range suitable for pitched and flat roofs, walls and floors and the broadest range of thicknesses from 12mm to 200mm
- Product solutions for both new build and refurbishment projects
- Helping to save money on your heating bills by protecting from drafts and heat-loss from your home to the ground.
- The insulation layers helps to reflect radiant heat back into the Park Home, helping to keep it warmer in winter & cooler in the summer
All of our refurbishment programs are tailored to your specific Park Home requirements. Before any work is carried out, we give you a full written quote, whilst any additional work that may be required will be fully explained, with an additional written quote before being carried out. Once we have completed the project, we will inspect the work with you. Only once you are completely happy will you be asked to pay the balance by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
You can be assured that once we have finished, you can enjoy your Park Home with very low maintenance needed to ensure your home is weather-proofed for many years to come.