Park Home uPVC Windows and Doors
We supply and fit replacement uPVC windows and doors (including composite, French and patio doors), in a variety of colours and styles to complement your home and help keep it warm and dry.
Benefits of uPVC double glazed windows and doors:
- Low maintenance – uPVC window frames require very little maintenance and don’t need painting or sealing.
- Thermal insulation – The combination of uPVC window frames and double-glazing contributes significantly to the overall energy efficiency of a home and a more consistent internal temperature.
- Acoustic insulation – uPVC double glazed windows and doors not only provide thermal insulation, they also help to cut down outside noise.
- Durable – uPVC is very durable; many windows and doors installed over the past 25 years are still in use today.
- Rot and salt erosion resistant – uPVC does not rot and is resistant to corrosion including salt erosion (in costal areas).
- Security – uPVC windows and doors incorporate multi-locking systems that provide a high level of security.
All of our refurbishment programs are tailored to your specific Park Home requirements.
Before any work is carried out, we give you a full written quote, whilst any additional work that may be required will be fully explained, with an additional written quote before being carried out. Once we have completed the project, we will inspect the work with you. Only once you are completely happy will you be asked to pay the balance in full within 14 days by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
You can be assured that once we have finished, you can enjoy your Park Home with very low maintenance needed to ensure your home is weather-proofed for many years to come.